Donida Dressage Schooling Shows
Donida Dressage Schooling Show Series Dates:
More may be added, check back for updated info!
October 2, 2021
November 13, 2021
December 11, 2021
February 5, 2022
March 19, 2022
April 9, 2022
1. Intro Level Test A (short court)
2. Intro Level Test B (short court)
3. Intro Level Test C (short court)
4. USEA Eventing Dressage TOC
5. USEF Western Dressage TOC
6. Training Level Test 1
7. Training Level TOC
8. Training Level Test 3
9. First Level Test 1
10. First Level TOC
11. First Level Test 3
12. Second Level TOC
13. Third Level TOC
14. Fourth Level TOC
15. FEI TOC
16. Musical Freestyle
- Dressage Schooling Show – December 11, 2021
ENTRIES ~ NOW OPEN ~
Thank you for your Enthusiastic Support of our Dressage Shows
PRELIMINARY RIDE TIMES BY TIME: TBD
PRELIMINARY RIDE TIMES BY RIDER: TBD
– STABLING –
Note: All entries must be submitted online. Entries close at 5pm on the Sunday before the show unless the show fills sooner.
ENTRY DEADLINE FOR THE DECEMBER 11, 2021 SHOW: SUNDAY DECEMBER 5, 2021 @ 5:00PM or sooner if show fills
Stabling: Stalls will be available after 1pm on the Friday before the show. If you have ANY stabling issues/requests you MUST contact Denise – Phone/Text: 253-334-9842 or via Emal: email@example.com. Riders are NOT allowed to make changes to the stabling ie: moving stall labels. We assign stabling for a variety or reasons and any/all changes MUST go through Denise.
About the Show
Classes may be combined, divided or cancelled upon manager’s decision.
WE WILL BE USING THE 2019 TESTS (not all tests have changed)
Horses may only have Three (3) rides per day, following USEF rules. Please do not enter your horse in more than 3 classes for this one (1) day show. If your horse is shared, there may be a total of three (3) rides between multiple riders.
Riders may ride more than once in each class. Be sure to indicate which test you are riding in the Test of Choice (TOC) classes. If you do not indicate a test, we will put you in Test 3. Ride times will be posted on here by Wednesday pm.
Prizes: 1-5 place ribbons awarded in each class. Award to first with 3 or more entries in the class.
Warm Up and Schooling: We provide an indoor arena for warm-up in addition to our spacious outdoor rings. Lunging is permitted in designated outdoor lunging areas only.
Ride Times: Preliminary Ride Times will be posted online by Wednesday evening. Finals will be posted in the show office
Riders with Multiple Horses entered in the show will be scheduled with the goal to give you 45 minutes between rides. Please be prepared with your own support to be able to accommodate whatever horse/tack changes you need to make. Riding multiple horses in the same class may not be feasible.
Hors Concours (HC): Riders may opt to ride in front of a judge and receive comments and scores but not be placed in the class. These rides may be out of order to meet time/spacing requirements of the rider who isn’t concerned with the placings or awards. Hors Concours (HC) riders shall wear their number upside down while riding to indicate they are not competing.
Concessions are available on the show grounds.
Stabling: Stalls will be available after 1pm on the Friday before the show. If you have ANY stabling issues/requests you MUST contact Denise – via Phone/Text: 253-334-9842 or via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Riders are NOT allowed to make changes to the stabling ie: moving stall labels. We assign stabling for a variety or reasons and any/all changes MUST go through Denise.
*No refund of entry fees without a vet or physicians certificate. The only exception would be if the weather forces cancellation or shut down of show. In the event of a show cancellation: Class & stall fees will be automatically refunded. No Roll-Over of fees to any other show.
Please allow any show personnel 24 hours to respond to your inquiries as each of them have duties outside of the farm/show.
1. A signed copy of the Covid Rules Form must be turned in prior to your first class.
2. Anyone under 18 years of age must wear an ASTM/SEI-approved equestrian safety helmet.
3. This is a schooling show, show attire not required. All participants must wear boot with at least 1” heels. No shorts please.
4. Participants must pay for all classes in full prior to the start of the show.
5. The judges’ decisions are final.
6. Grounds for disqualification and expulsion w/o a refund: unsportsmanlike conduct, use of severe bits or training devices, unruly or out-of-control horses, mistreatment of any horse as determined by show staff or judges, or exhibiting a horse that is exhausted, injured, or lame.
7. Any disputes or problems during the show should be brought to the attention of the show manager at the show office.
8. Horses should not be tied to any arena fence, stall, or any place that would constitute a hazard. Horses may not be tied to trailers. Owners will be responsible for any damages
9. Park horse trailers in designated trailer parking area only.
10. Spectator parking in designated area only.
11. Keep fire lanes open at all times.
12. No horses allowed onto facility without being stalled and release signed. Use only your assigned stall. Donida Farm Boarders have the right to use the warm-up areas.
13. No dogs allowed on the show grounds
14. Please lunge in designated areas only.
15. Use manure wagons to dispose of stall manure only. Please clean stall of manure & urine soiled bedding before you leave.
16. Pick up garbage and place in or next to dumpster or cans.
17. A-barn wash-racks for boarder residents only. Public rack outside “C” barn, “D” barn, and “E” barn
18. No stall construction changes allowed. Any damage to stalls will incur a fee.
19. No nails in stall. Tack stalls will be charged $20.00 for nails.
20. No riding on racetrack
21. Scored tests, ribbons & awards will be available on the deck of the large indoor arena when a class is complete. Results will be posted on the large board outside of the show office and results will be announced on the PA generally within one(1) hour of the end of the final ride in each class. Unclaimed tests & ribbons will be held in the show office only until the following show or 30 days from the final show. Please designate someone to pick up your tests & ribbons if you can not stay for results. We do not mail tests or prizes.