Donida Farm 3-in-1 Dressage and Eventing schooling shows provide the opportunity to ride a dressage test or jump a round of fences in a recognized show setting but with the relaxed and friendly atmosphere of a schooling show. Perfect for riders new to competition or young horses starting their show careers.
Classes offered range from Intro Level all the way to Grand Prix, as well as USEA Eventing dressage tests and USEF Western dressage tests. You can also compete in Musical Freestyle in front of a judge or ride a practice freestyle test. This show also includes DF Derby Levels (jumping + dressage) as well as Extreme Jumping Classes.
Next Show Date: October 10, 2020
Note: all pre-entries must be submitted online. Entries close at 5pm on the Sunday before the show.
Preliminary Dressage Schedule: rptDaySheetsStd Oct 10 2020 PRELIM
Stabling: BARN B OCT DERBY BARN C OCT DERBY
Stalls will be available after 1pm on the Friday before the show. If you have ANY stabling issues/requests you MUST contact Denise – email@example.com. Riders are NOT allowed to make changes to the stabling ie: moving stall labels. We assign stabling for a variety or reasons and any/all changes MUST go through Denise.
1. Intro Level Test of Choice (short court)
2. Intro Level Test of Choice (short court) – 2nd Ride
3. USEA Eventing Dressage Test of Choice (short court)
4. USEA Eventing Dressage Test of Choice (short court) – 2nd Ride
5. USEF Western Dressage Test of Choice (short court)
6. USEF Western Dressage Test of Choice (short court) – 2nd Ride
7. Training Level Test of Choice
8. Training Level Test of Choice – 2nd Ride
9. First Level Test of Choice
10. First Level Test of Choice – 2nd Ride
11. Second Level Test of Choice
12. Second Level Test of Choice – 2nd Ride
13. Third/Fourth Level Test of Choice
14. Third/Fourth Level Test of Choice – 2nd Ride
15. FEI Test of Choice
16. FEI Test of Choice – 2nd Ride
17. Musical Freestyle – CDs Only
18. Sport Horse In-Hand – Triangle
19. Six Feet on the Ground – Test of Choice
20. Six Feet on the Ground – Test of Choice – 2nd Go
DF Derby Levels
Ground pole and USDF Intro Test A -If entries warrant
Inchworm (12” and USDF Intro Test A)
Grasshopper (18-24″ and USDF Intro Test A)
Hopeful (Up to 2’3” and USEA 2018 Beg Novice Test A)
Beginning Novice (Up to 2’7” and USEA 2018 Beg Novice Test A).
Novice (Up to 2’11” and USEA 2018 Novice Test A)
Training (Up to 3’3″ and USEA 2018 Training Test A)
Enhanced Jumping Classes
Ground pole- if entries warrant
Extra Inchworm jump round: 12”
Extra Grasshopper jump round: 18-24″
Extra Hopeful jump round: Up to 2’3
Extra Beginning Novice jump round: Up to 2’7
Extra Novice jump round: Up to 2’11
Extra Training jump round: Up to 3’3
Ride & Run Special Notice:
Until we are relieved of the Covid 19 Health Regulations, we will continue to run Dressage Schooling events in the “Ride & Run” style. Come in, ride a Test-Of-Choice,or two… and please depart.
Please read through all of the Rules before making a decision to attend.
IF you are not prepared to comply with the COVID Protocol, please do NOT sign up!
Eventing Dressage will be scheduled first and jumping rounds will scheduled to start aproximately 1 hour after the end of the First Eventing Derby Dressage Class so that those riders may continue to ride their Jumper rounds efficiently.
Regular Dressage Rides will be grouped by names NOT by levels. By the end of the day the results will be posted “Online”. and awards (sponsored from Mike at Olsons Tack)￼ and ribbons will be mailed to persons. Entries coming out Thursday on www.donidafarm.com
Here is the ruling: Due to Covid-19 a *Temporary* $5.00 Covid Fee will be charged to cover the additional costs of upholding the regulations until the additional steps are no longer required by the county/state.
* Riders and One(1) Essential Support Individual are allowed. sorry NO outside spectators. Additionally, Minor competitors may be accompanied by one(1) Parent or Guardian (all Competitors, Parents/Guardians & Essential Support Individuals will be placed on a check in list, will be required to adhere to all Covid Protocol rules & please be aware that human temperature will be requested at the facility entrance.
* Masks must be worn by all non mounted persons, unless health restricted with a doctor’s note
* Awards, ribbons and prizes will be mailed on Monday following the event. Questions/concerns text Gwen 360-507-9306
PLEASE NOTE: Rides will be scheduled to best accommodate our social distancing policy & the ride schedule will be posted on Wednesday evening before the event. We may schedule you for the Morning or Afternoon groups so please do not enter if you have time restrictions. We will do our best to give you enough time time to plan ahead for appropriate arrival time.
Show manager: Gwen Blake 360-507-9306 (phone or text) firstname.lastname@example.org
Show secretary: Jet Parrett 253-951-9218 email@example.com
1. A signed copy of this Rules Form must be turned in prior to your first class.
2. Anyone under 18 years of age must wear an ASTM/SEI-approved equestrian safety helmet.
3. This is a schooling show, show attire not required. All participants must wear boot with at least 1” heels. No shorts please.
4. Participants must pay for all classes in full prior to the start of the show, or leave blank check with the show secretary.
5. The judges’ decisions are final
6. Grounds for disqualification and expulsion w/o a refund: Unsportsmanlike conduct, Use of severe bits or training devices, Unruly or out-of-control horses, Mistreatment of any horse; as determined by show staff or judges, exhibiting a horse that is exhausted, injured or lame
7. Any disputes or problems during the show should be brought to the attention of the show manager at the show office.
8. Horses should not be tied to any arena fence, stall, or any place that would constitute a hazard. Horses may not be tied to trailers.
9. Park horse trailers in designated trailer parking area only.
10. Spectator parking in designated area only.
11. Keep fire lanes open at all times.
12. No horses allowed onto facility without being stalled and release signed.
13. No dogs allowed on the show grounds
14. Please lunge in designated areas only.
15. Use manure wagons to dispose of stall manure only.
16. A-barn wash-racks for boarder residents only. Public rack outside “C” barn, “D” barn, and “E” barn
17. Pick up garbage and place in or next to dumpster or cans.
18. No stall construction changes allowed. Any damage to stalls will incur a fee.
19. No nails in stall. Tack stalls will be charged $20.00 for nails.
20. No riding on racetrack
21. Donida Farm boarders have the right to use the warm-up areas.
ABOUT THE SHOW
NOTE: Classes may be combined, divided or cancelled upon manager’s decision.
Riders may ride more than once in each class. Be sure to indicate Test of Choice classes. If you do not indicate a test, we will put you in Test 3.
Prizes: 1-5 place ribbons awarded in each class. Award to first w/ 3 or more.
Warm Up and Schooling: We provide an indoor arena for warm-up in addition to our spacious outdoor rings. Lunging is permitted in designated outdoor lunging areas
Ride times will be posted on our website by Wednesday pm.
Concessions are available on the show grounds.
Schooling only: If you just want to bring a horse to school, you will need to pay for a day stall ($25.00) and a schooling fee of $35.00 for warm up arena use only. Horses must wear their number and abide by the rules. Any dangerous horse may be asked to leave.
*No refund of entry fees without a vet or physicians certificate. The only exception would be if the weather forces cancellation or shut down of show. Cancellation of entries with certificates will have class fees only refunded.