Donida Farm Dressage and Eventing schooling shows provide the opportunity to ride a dressage test or jump a round of fences in a recognized show setting but with the relaxed and friendly atmosphere of a schooling show. Perfect for riders new to competition or young horses starting their show careers.
Classes offered range from Intro Level all the way to Grand Prix, as well as USEA Eventing dressage tests and USEF Western dressage tests. You can also compete in Musical Freestyle in front of a judge or ride a practice freestyle test. This show also includes DF Derby Levels (jumping + dressage) as well as Extreme Jumping Classes.
Show Date: May 4, 2019
Stabling: May 3in1 Stabling
1. Intro Level A (short court)
2. Intro Level B (short court)
3. Intro Level C (short court)
4. USEA Eventing Dressage Test of Choice (short court)
5. USEF Western Dressage Test of Choice (short court)
6. Training Level Test 1
7. Training Level Test of Choice
8. Training Level Test 3
9. First Level Test 1
10. First Level Test of Choice
11. First Level Test 3
12. Second Level Test of Choice
13. Third Level Test of Choice
14. Fourth Level Test of Choice
15. FEI Test of Choice
16. Musical Freestyle — CD Only
17. Freestyle Practice Sessions — Held at end of day
18. Dressage Equitation — Rail Class
DF Derby Levels ($65 per entry)
Ground pole -If entries warrant
Inchworm (12” and USDF Intro Test A)
Grasshopper (18-24″ and USDF Intro Test A)
Hopeful (Up to 2’3” and USEA 2018 Beg Novice Test A)
Beginning Novice (Up to 2’7” and USEA 2018 Beg Novice Test A).
Novice (Up to 2’11” and USEA 2018 Novice Test A)
Training (Up to 3’3″ and USEA 2018 Training Test A)
Enhanced Jumping Classes ($25 per entry)
Ground pole- if entries warrant
Extra Inchworm jump round: 12”
Extra Grasshopper jump round: 18-24″
Extra Hopeful jump round: Up to 2’3
Extra Beginning Novice jump round: Up to 2’7
Extra Novice jump round: Up to 2’11
Extra Training jump round: Up to 3’3
Show manager: Gwen Blake 360-507-9306 (phone or text) firstname.lastname@example.org
Show secretary: Mary Neal email@example.com (509) 248-9145.
1. A signed copy of this Rules Form must be turned in prior to your first class.
2. Anyone under 18 years of age must wear an ASTM/SEI-approved equestrian safety helmet.
3. This is a schooling show, show attire not required. All participants must wear boot with at least 1” heels. No shorts please.
4. Participants must pay for all classes in full prior to the start of the show, or leave blank check with the show secretary.
5. The judges’ decisions are final
6. Grounds for disqualification and expulsion w/o a refund: Unsportsmanlike conduct, Use of severe bits or training devices, Unruly or out-of-control horses, Mistreatment of any horse; as determined by show staff or judges, exhibiting a horse that is exhausted, injured or lame
7. Any disputes or problems during the show should be brought to the attention of the show manager at the show office.
8. Horses should not be tied to any arena fence, stall, or any place that would constitute a hazard. Horses may not be tied to trailers.
9. Park horse trailers in designated trailer parking area only.
10. Spectator parking in designated area only.
11. Keep fire lanes open at all times.
12. No horses allowed onto facility without being stalled and release signed.
13. No dogs allowed on the show grounds
14. Please lunge in designated areas only.
15. Use manure wagons to dispose of stall manure only.
16. A-barn wash-racks for boarder residents only. Public rack outside “C” barn, “D” barn, and “E” barn
17. Pick up garbage and place in or next to dumpster or cans.
18. No stall construction changes allowed. Any damage to stalls will incur a fee.
19. No nails in stall. Tack stalls will be charged $20.00 for nails.
20. No riding on racetrack
21. Donida Farm boarders have the right to use the warm-up areas.
NOTE: Classes may be combined, divided or cancelled upon manager’s decision.
Riders may ride more than once in each class. Be sure to indicate Test of Choice classes. If you do not indicate a test, we will put you in Test 3.
Prizes: 1-5 place ribbons awarded in each class. Award to first w/ 3 or more.
Warm Up and Schooling: We provide an indoor arena for warm-up in addition to our spacious outdoor rings. Lunging is permitted in designated outdoor lunging areas
Ride times will be posted on our website by Wednesday pm.
Concessions are available on the show grounds.
Schooling only: If you just want to bring a horse to school, you will need to pay for a day stall ($25.00) and a schooling fee of $35.00 for warm up arena use only. Horses must wear their number and abide by the rules. Any dangerous horse may be asked to leave.
*No refund of entry fees without a vet or physicians certificate. The only exception would be if the weather forces cancellation or shut down of show. Cancellation of entries with certificates will have class fees only refunded.