- 130 acres including 40 acres with trails
- International size outdoor permanent dressage arena
- Two 225′ x 250′ fenced outdoor “all-weather” sand and rubber arenas
- International 100′ X 200′ indoor arena with ProTex footing
- 70 X 150 indoor arena sand and Nike.
- Cross country course thru prelim
- Five furlong gallop race track
- 3 covered hot walkers
- Round covered breaking pen
- 160 wood permanent stalls
- 120 state of the art portable stalls
- 175 potential rent-able stalls
- All weather turn-out paddocks (daily turnout available)
- Hot/cold rubber matted wash racks
- Campgrounds- dry lot with shower facility’s
- Heated lounge
- Boarding available at $400-$800
- Lessons and training available. onsite or haul in.
Cross Country Schooling (weather permitting) or Use of Racetrack (year round)
The cross country course is usually open by June 1st and remains open until the rains come in the fall.
A variety of jumps are available for all levels. Flat terrain as well as hills. Multiple water complexes. Drops, logs etc.
To use the Donida Farm cross country course or racetrack, you must
- Text for an appointment: Gwen Blake 360-507-9306
- Upon arrival at Donida Farm, BEFORE unloading your horse(s):
- Sign release form at barn office.
- Pay schooling fee of $30.00 per horse per day
- Obtain vehicle dashboard Parking Pass
Please contact Gwen Blake at 360-507-9306 for info/prices and availability.