Donida Farm English Western Schooling Shows provide riders of all ages the chance to enjoy a real horse show experience in a relaxed and friendly setting. Classes include Halter & Showmanship, English, and Western classes. Compete in 4 of the 6 shows in the series and you’ll be eligible to win one of six Series High Point Championships!
Shows are held indoors in our large covered arena, and we even offer an indoor arena for warm up and schooling.
The show series runs from October through April. Pre Entering is the only way to get class and stall discounts. You may not reserve a stall without a entry due to DF release. Pre-Entries always close on the Wednesday before the show at Noon. No refunds for cancellation after the closing date unless you have a doctor or vet slip.
Next show: February 10, 2018 — Click here for online entry form
Pre-paid stalls will be available after 1pm on Friday. If you have ANY stabling issues/requests you MUST contact Denise – email@example.com. Riders are NOT allowed to make changes to the stabling ie: moving stall labels. We assign stabling for a variety or reasons and any/all changes MUST go through the stabling contact.
Horse and Rider pairs who earn points in a minimum of 4 of the 6 shows will be eligible to win a Series High Point Award in one of the following divisions:
- Rider, 12 & under, Western
- Rider, 13-17, Western
- Rider, 18 & over, Western
- Rider, 12 & under, English
- Rider, 13-17, English
- Rider, 18 & over, English
Champions are awarded coolers, jackets, and medals. Awards will be presented at the April show!
Hunter Hack Championship
A daily high point prize will be awarded to the rider with the most points in the following classes:
80. Hunter Hack, Walk Trot
81. Hunter Hack, Walk Trot Canter
82. Intro Hunter Mini Course, trot poles
83. Intro Hunter Mini Course, 18″ cross rails
84. Intro Hunter Mini Course, 2′ verticals
Thoroughbred Only Classes and High Points
The following Thoroughbred only classes are included at the show:
4 – Halter – Thoroughbred Only
18 – Walk/Jog Pleasure – Thoroughbred Only
34 – Western Pleasure – Thoroughbred Only
59 – Walk/Trot Pleasure – Thoroughbred Only
71 – English Pleasure – Thoroughbred Only
There is also a High Point award for Thoroughbreds. You must show in 3 of the 5 classes to qualify.
New for 2017-2018! Click here the view the pattern.
Show manager: Gwen Blake 360-507-9306 (phone or text) firstname.lastname@example.org
Show secretary: Jeannette Parrett, email@example.com
1. A signed copy of this Rules Form must be turned in prior to your first class.
2. Anyone under 18 years of age must wear an ASTM/SEI-approved equestrian
3. This is a schooling show, show attire not required. All participants must wear boot with at least 1” heels. No shorts please.
4. Participants must pay for all classes in full prior to the start of the show, or leave blank check with the show secretary.
5. The judges’ decisions are final
6. Grounds for disqualification and expulsion w/o a refund: Unsportsmanlike conduct, Use of severe bits or training devices, Unruly or out-of-control horses, Mistreatment of any horse; as determined by show staff or judges, exhibiting a horse that is exhausted, injured or lame 7. Any disputes or problems during the show should be brought to the attention of the show manager at the show office.
8. Horses should not be tied to any arena fence, stall, or any place that would constitute a hazard. Horses may not be tied to trailers.
9. Park horse trailers in designated trailer parking area only.
10. Spectator parking in designated area only.
11. Keep fire lanes open at all times.
12. No horses allowed onto facility without being stalled and release signed.
13. No dogs allowed on the show grounds
14. Please lunge in designated areas only.
15. Use manure wagons to dispose of stall manure only.
16. A-barn wash-racks for boarder residents only. Public rack outside “C” barn, “D” barn, and “E” barn
17. Pick up garbage and place in or next to dumpster or cans.
18. No stall construction changes allowed. Any damage to stalls will incur a fee.
19. No nails in stall. Tack stalls will be charged $20.00 for nails.
20. No riding on racetrack
21. Donida Farm boarders have the right to use the warm-up areas.
NOTE: Classes may be combined, divided or cancelled upon manager’s decision.
Prizes: 1-5 place ribbons awarded in each class. Award to first w/ 3 or more.
Warm Up and Schooling: We provide an indoor arena for warm-up in addition to our spacious outdoor rings. Lunging is permitted in designated outdoor lunging areas
Concessions are available on the show grounds.
Schooling only: If you just want to bring a horse to school, you will need to pay for a day stall ($25.00) and a schooling fee of $35.00 for warm up arena use only. Horses must wear their number and abide by the rules. Any dangerous horse may be asked to leave.
*No refund of entry fees without a vet or physicians certificate. The only exception would be if the weather forces cancellation or shut down of show. Cancellation of entries with certificates will have class fees only refunded.